Monday, July 16, 2012

Week 2 EOC: La Dolce Vita

         The paparazzi were portrayed amazingly accurate in La Dolce Vita compared to current times. The movie showed the paparazzi as having a pushy and intrusive manor, which is not a good thing in my opinion these photographer tends to give all photographers a bad name. I enjoyed that the movie took you back to a time much different time and how accurate he predicted the future of celebrities being photographed by paparazzi.
          Living in Las Vegas we are in no shortage of celebrities and events to get in on the paparazzi action. Nightclubs are a great place to start, on any given night they will celebrities host the party. Conferences are another place to catch some of the action with the like of Magic, AVN and CES your sure to get a great shot. Fights such as UFC and Boxing can prove to be a exciting place to take many photos of celebrities. Last but not least is award shows such as Billboard Music Awards and Miss America has red carpets full of celebrities. I’m sure there are many others place to take shots amongst the paparazzi, these are the main ones that I know. I plan on researching what events are in town and find the one with a red carpet to shoot at. Once I pick a event I will then find out if I need prior approval to shoot the red carpet. The other option if I cannot find a red carpet event I will look at what nightclubs will have a step and repeat up and hang out there until I find someone worth photographing.

No comments:

Post a Comment