Monday, July 23, 2012

Week 2: Weekly Photo Assignment


The photo challenge this week was to take a paparazzo shot with free creative range. I thought long and hard of where I would go to get this shot when I realized this type of photography is not me and I had to think of a more creative way to get the shot.  With the help of my favorite model, my wife I decide to set up a scene as if a Paparazzo was trying to get his shot. The first step to do this was having my wife find a expensive looking hat and jacket to appear that she’s a rich celebrity. Now I will position at the front door, looking like she is attempting to get into to her house. When the photo is taken her hat will be pulled down over her face and her hand is out like she is trying to block the shot. My angle will be from behind to appear that I’m following her and her hand sticking out will be blurred to appear that I’m very close to her. This is my creative version of a Paparazzi shot without actually having to go out and be a “Paparzzo”..


No comments:

Post a Comment