Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Week 4 EOC: Peering into the future


            The year is 2032 I am 50 years old, life is good with only a few complaints. I thought for sure by now we would have flying cars and robots for maids. With that said life is amazing, I have 12 grandkids 4 great grand kids and 2 dogs. My business is very successful with 3 studio’s named Ralph James Photography in Las Vegas, New York and Los Angeles with a staff totaling 60. My role as a photographer has changed a lot in 20 years, in my early years as a photographer I was the only photographer and I shot all assignments, now I oversee 3 teams that shoot Weddings and I primarily shoot editorial and commercial assignments. Recent magazines that I have worked with are Life, Cosmopolitan, Esquire, Vogue, People and Vanity Fair. The magazine shoots are big productions and usually with celebrities or shooting high end products. I fly between my two homes in Los Angeles and New York due to my work with celebrities and magazines I spend a equal amount of time in both with my sons running the Las Vegas location I don’t spend much time there. I also still own Pin Up Bride with my wife of 22 years Deborah who is now a world famous Wedding Designer and Author of many Wedding related books. The Pin Up Bride is now a household name after it’s 10 year run as a reality show that featured unique and crazy Weddings planned and designed by The Pin Up Bride. My wife and I plan to keep doing what we love to do as long as we can but limited to what we want to do and let our staff do the rest and at some point we will pass it all onto our kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment